Whether you’re attending HIMSS15 in Chicago or not, you and your organization can still join the HIMSS buzz in this year’s Third Annual #HIMSS15 Blog Carnival from April 6-10! The Blog Carnival will promote health IT hot topics one week before the actual HIMSS conference to provoke meaningful conversations.
HIMSS15’s five Social Media Ambassadors will serve as the carnival hosts. Each Social Media Ambassador will host one day of the carnival, offering his or her industry expertise and perspectives on the topic of the day.
The overall theme of the carnival will be “The Future of…,” with a specific focus for each day:
· Day 1: The Connected Healthcare System
· Day 2: Big Data
· Day 3: Security
· Day 4: Innovation
· Day 5: Patient Engagement
Anyone from the health IT community is welcome to submit his or her blog posts by the March 20 deadline.
How to submit to the #HIMSS15 Blog Carnival
- Create a blog post that fits the five subject areas specified above and theme of the Carnival.
- Make posts non-promotional in content and focused on the designated topics.
- Submit blog posts to firstname.lastname@example.org for review before March 20.
- Clearly state in your email subject the theme topic you are have written about. Authors are welcome to write several posts for one or multiple topics.
Good luck with your posts!